What types of individuals do you serve?

Hildebrandt Homes specializes in working with individuals with high behavioral needs, along with physical and mental disabilities.

How can I access the services of Hildebrandt Homes for my child / loved one?

All individuals interested in accessing Hildebrandt Homes’ services must contact Community Living British Columbia (CLBC). To learn more about CLBC, visit their website at http://www.communitylivingbc.ca.

How can I obtain employment with Hildebrandt Homes?

Please read our Hiring Requirements to determine if a job with Hildebrandt Homes is right for you. If you meet all of the requirements, please fill out the application form online or as a download.

DJ Hildebrandt Homes Inc © 2011

1-2323 Hunter Road | Kelowna, BC V1X 7C5
(250) 717-1887 | (250) 717-1883 (fax)